Company : Rampia Coal Mine Energy Private Limited
Position : Environmental Engineer
Location : Bhubaneswar
Qualification : Bsc, Msc, B.E Environment with 2-5 yrs
Website : www.rampiacoal.com
1. Responsible for ensuring all statutory compliance for Environment and act as a key person for spearheading all the initiatives pertaining to environment.
2. Detailed Environmental Monitoring (Air, Water, Noise, Heave metals, Pesticide, Soil, and Bacteriological & Solid Waste), Data analysis and Report preparation.
3. Liaisioning with Odisha Pollution Control Board, CPCB, MoEF, and other relevant authority related toEnvironmental activities.
4. Maintain all record as per requirement of MoEF (Ministry of Env. and Forests), CPCB (Central Pollution Control Board.
5. Maintain the records and correspondence relating to the environmental concern.
Rampia Coal Mine and Energy Private Limited (RCMEPL) is a joint venture company formed to develop Rampia captive coal mines. The joint venture (JV) has been promoted by six leading industrial houses- Lanco Group Ltd, Sterlite Energy Ltd, GMR Energy Ltd, ArcelorMittal India Ltd, Reliance Infrastructure Ltd and Navabharat Power Ltd.
RCMEPL has been allotted two coal blocks by Ministry of Coal, Government of India. These two coal blocks, namely, Rampia and Dip of Rampia are located in the IB valley area of Sundargarh district, Orissa. RCMEPL after mining
the coal shall transfer it to the joint venture partners for their captive end-use plant .
Kindly forward you updated profile mentioning Current CTC, Expected CTC & Notice period to firstname.lastname@example.org